Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back from my hiatus.

Hm...so it's been a while since my last (well....first) blog. Just been super busy with a mixture of things,the main contender being Music Festival.

Ah...Music Festival. A great competition. Stressful,but great nonetheless. I must admit,however,that I am not very impressed with the outcomes of most of the categories. Honestly,the adjudicator definitely cheated some deserving people out of first place,but you didn't hear it from me.

But let's not dwell in the past!

Last night,I went to Jazz Artists on the Greens. And I must say that it was super enjoyable :)
And there was an amazing Cuban violinist who just completely stole my heart <3 :)

However,I don't really have much to update on (seeing as I'm a 15 yr-old in Trinidad and not living the life like my big sister kicking ass in Ireland :P), so maybe I'd have more to talk about after Easter ;)

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment